Monday 21 July 2008

My Top 10 Birthday resolutions


  1. Not to stay at work past 6 pm .....That's right not even if the boss is around. Come on he knows I only stay for show and I am dying to go home. Besides, he's got his own list of things to get upto with that pretty brunette on the third floor!

  2. To call my friends and family back home more often. I hate calling ppl up I'd rather communicate via e-mail or chat online. but when they do call me all the way from SL it makes me feel so nice and warm inside.That tingling feeling that someone does care enough even if only once in 3 months. So only fair that I make them feel that way too

  3. Get it into my thick head that you cant change people unless they want to (I am refering to my man course). I used to think that people change with time just like I did. take a simple dish of chicken curry for example; when I was growing up I liked to suck on the drumsticks after that I couldnt do without the liver and gizzard and nowadays no one gets to share my chicken wings.......

  4. To wipe out the memories of my MIL from my system: Now this is a hard one........maybe someday.....

  5. Not to raise my voice at my daughter or slap her: She only just copies me....last time I shouted at her that I was gonna slap her she slapped me back on the wrist just so she could have the first go at me....and she only shouts back even louder and believe me her high pitched voice is more annoying than mine

  6. Do something about my hair: It just never rests on my head like it should. I am certain that my scalp generates static electricity around the clock.I need expert help in that department

  7. Make sure women who look preggie are actually in the family way before I give up my seat to them in the train,only to be told by them (Once they are seated too mind you!) that they are not so! Why can't they just wear the ''preggie'' badge and stop us from guessing? How on earth are we to figure out if that's flab or a bunch of triplets in there?

  8. Not to wait for the last minute to leave the house each morning. Consequence: Bus comes 10 seconds early , I miss it, end up getting on the school bus packed with roudy school boys who shout and fight all the way to the train station. I end up with a masive headache early morning and eventually end up missing my train to Victoria
  9. Never to get emotionally attached the another guy and just enjoy the ride. They just arent worth it and I only end up feeling sorry for my poor self!
  10. Get to know my new neighbours more....They all look so alike and so do their kids (mind you they all have big families) I still haven't figures out who lives in which house. It gets more annyoing when the kids ask me if they can take my little one to ''their house'' and go off with her only to realize that I still dont know which one is ''their house''.......Yes I seem to lose my little one ever so often as a result

1 comment:

~ lo$t $oul ~ said...

hmmmmm thts some odd resolution... how far have you got around to it??